Hey Fam! Come take a workshop with me! I will be teaching a 2 hour workshop at Garage Door Studios in Avondale Estates on January 29th (and February 26th for all you super planners!).
In this fun and interactive course, students will explore several styles and techniques for hand lettering before creating a personal lettering guide for future work. We will spend time discussing the basic structure of type, tools, type psychology and how to effectively use type in your work.
Sounds awesome, right?
This is a good class for you if:
- You're knee deep in lettering inspiration but have no idea how to cultivate your own style
- You want to mix cool quotes into your IG feed
- You would like to meet a tribe of supportive lettering buddies
- Like to drink champagne on Sunday afternoons
- Want to up your lettering game and make custom valentines for your sweet hearts!
Students will leave class with the skills to plan and outline hand lettering projects and a collection of favorite pens, papers and tools. Students will also leave with a workbook I've designed chock full of resources for cultivating a hand lettering practice.
Let's do this!!